Thursday, May 15, 2014

Took pictures

I have friends who are in the military. They will go to Germany this month, so we took pictures of us together in front of an airplane. I bought a military baby cloth for my son for this day. It looked good on him and I could get nice pictures, but his hair....I didn't realize how bald he was. Because we've been together all the time it's normal for me, but in the picture, he looks so bald!


I have friends who are military. They will go to Germany this month, so we took pictures of us together in front of airplane. I bought military baby clothes for my son for this day. It looked good on him and I could get nice pictures, but his hair....I didn't realize how bold he was. Because I've stayed(?) together all the time, it's normal for me, but in the picture, he looked so bold! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment