Sunday, May 18, 2014

Getting ready to go to Japan

We currently live in Florida but will go back to Japan next month. My five month old son doesn't have a Japanese passport yet, so we will go to Miami to get his passport next week. It takes about seven hours to get to Miami from here by car.
 It's gonna be tough. Today, my son got a picture for his passport at Walgreen's which is a pharmacy. It was fun to see my son's nervous face.


We currently live in Florida and will go back to Japan next month. My five month old son doesn't have Japanese passport yet, so we will go to Miami to get his passport next week. It takes about seven hours to get Miami from here by car. It's gonna be tough.
Today, my son got a picture for passport at Walgreen which is pharmacy. It was fun to see my son's nervous face.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment