Monday, November 4, 2013

Japanese anime

I love manga. My mother has said that I should read books more than manga since I was young (most parents in Japan says so!). I also love to read books, but I finish read books very soon so I rather read manga. Almost of Manga has a lot of stories. Now I live in America, it's very hard to get manga with Japanese language in here. I can get manga with English and it's easy to get, but it's amazingly expensive! I was shocked by America's paper price:o

If you want to read manga, I recommend to get DVDs instead. They have English subs, besides it's cheaper than paper!

My favorite DVDs are...
Full metal alchemist
Hunter×Hunter
Mushishi
Gantz
YuYu Hakusho
Baccano!

Top 200 anime by AnimeNfo.com

I also like Nodame Cantabile, I searched Amazon, but I couldn't find DVD of this;(

No comments:

Post a Comment